In-Service Workshop Materials
Getting "Unstuck": Strategies for moving forward
Saturday, January 18th
Call the office to register: 704-226-1425
Click the workshop title to view speaker's notes.
- Safety Literacy (090713): Home and Fire Safety
- Summer Recharge (060113): Spelling, Vocabulary, and Writing activities
- Do You Hear What I Hear? (120112): Listening, speaking, and pronunciation activities
- International Literacy Day (090812): Instead of a workshop, join us as we celebrate literacy with other volunteers, students, and families
- Small Group Secrets (060212): Learn techniques and activities for effective and fun small group instruction
- Connect! (030312): Explore online resources, create .pdf worksheets, and familiarize yourself with our virtual Tutor Toolbox
- Little Details - Big Difference (120311): Miscellaneous strategies, suggestions, and techniques, including Wilson Reading Systems "Just Words"
- Meeting the Need (090111): Lesson planning, student goals, and some reading tips
- Writing Works (060411): Writing activities for all levels